Viewers

Flag Counter

Thursday, October 23, 2014

Surgery



Hey..


I'm really nervous about my surgery, I never had surgery before. Worse thing is my grandmother couldn't come to support me, she was sitting on the edge of hospital in his gown, I'm trying not to worry. The nice nurse had told him that a tonsillectomy was nothing to worry about, they performed thousands of them and it was very simple. I was slightly calmer when they wheeled me into surgery. The anesthesiologist was very nice, putting the gas mask over my face and telling me to count backwards from 10 and take deep breaths, and that the gas might make me think or see funny things. Everyone was smiling, their surgical masks down so I could see them smiling to reassure me. The last thing I saw, a weird hallucination, all the operating tools had been replaced with cutlery.